- Columbia College, B.A. 1988
- John Marshall Law School, J.D. 1997
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Personal Injury
Mr. Broussard has spent most of his over twenty year career defending insureds for major insurance carriers. He has tried numerous jury trials in transportation, premises liability and property damage cases. He formerly served as an arbitrator in the Cook and DuPage County Mandatory Arbitration programs and has arbitrated over one hundred cases in his career.
He has been involved with a number of not for profit organizations both as an attorney and as an active member. Currently, he’s an active member of Loyal Lodge No. 1007, Skokie, IL; Westchester Lodge No. 995, Westchester, IL; Illinois Scottish Rite and the Medinah Shrine.
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association