- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- B.A., University of Illinois
- Abuse and Neglect
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Sexual Assault
Ms. Singler is a litigator who has provided counsel to clients for over 20 years. She began her career litigating cases involving the diet drug, fenfluramine/phentermine and has defended clients in a variety of cases involving nursing home liability, professional malpractice, medical malpractice, and product liability. She has significant experience defending private institutions that provide services for disabled adults and children in cases involving claims of abuse and neglect, serious injury, and wrongful death. In addition to her work on matters involving personal injury, Ms. Singler has defended employers and financial institutions in cases involving claims of discrimination, wrongful discharge, fraud, and conspiracy. She has successfully represented clients throughout the State of Illinois in both state and federal courts.
Ms. Singler was selected as a “Rising Star” by Illinois Super Lawyers® from 2008 through 2011, a distinction earned by only 2.5% of all Illinois lawyers based upon peer recognition and professional achievement.
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association