- J.D., Saint Louis University
- B.A., cum laude, University of Notre Dame
- Condominium Law
- Construction Litigation
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- First Party Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
Mr. Guest has been practicing for nine years. He began his career providing legal services to low income individuals regarding a wide variety of civil matters in state and federal court, as well as various administrative agencies. After four years Mr. Guest moved to private practice where he has handled a broad range of complex matters for insured entities and insurance carriers.
Mr. Guest was the Notes and Comments Editor of the Saint Louis University Law Journal and currently volunteers on the CARPLS legal advice hotline.
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois