- J.D., The John Marshall Law School
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Abuse and Neglect
- Automobile Liability
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- First Party Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Nursing Home and Long-Term Care Liability
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Sexual Assault
Mr. Luchsinger focuses his practice on the defense of businesses in labor and employment claims alleging discrimination, harassment, and retaliation under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Illinois Human Rights Act. He also defends claims alleging violations of the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act, the Illinois Minimum Wage Law, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Illinois Whistleblower Act, the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and lawsuits alleging breach of contract and retaliatory discharge. He has extensive experience defending clients before the Illinois Department of Human Rights, Illinois Human Rights Commission, Illinois Department of Labor, Cook County Commission on Human Rights, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and state and federal civil courts.
Mr. Luchsinger’s experience also includes representing clients in an array of personal injury matters, including lawsuits alleging negligence as the result of construction site and automobile accidents, and also negligence claimed against assisted living care facilities, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers, and educational providers.
Michael Luchsinger prides himself on bringing the highest level of passion and dedication to his practice. His commitment to this standard has helped him to consistently achieve positive results for his clients and acclaim from both his peers and adversaries.
- State of Illinois
- State of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association