- J.D., with honors, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- B.A., St. Joseph's College
- Class Action
- Construction Liability
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- Errors and Omissions
- Insurance Coverage, Excess Liability and Bad Faith
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Product Liability
- Transportation Liability
Mr. Sprengnether has experience in the defense of personal injury actions, with emphasis in multi-party construction claims, product liability, trucking, automobile, and general negligence. He has extensive defense trial experience with over 30 jury trials in both state and federal courts and has tried wrongful death, catastrophic injury, and multi-million dollar subrogation claims. He has also successfully handled coverage disputes relating to construction and multi-party tender of defense issues.
Mr. Sprengnether has also successfully defended many mental health professionals against claims of professional misconduct before the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation and in civil court.
Mr. Sprengnether has lectured at law schools and before bar associations on trial practice techniques and civil procedure. He has attained a Martindale Hubbell® AV rating from his peers. He has also received certification as a mediator by the International Academy of Dispute Resolution.
- State of Illinois
- State of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Federal Trial Bar, Northern District of Illinois
- Defense Research Institute
- International Academy of Dispute Resolution
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Mediator, International Academy of Dispute Resolution