- J.D., with honors, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- B.A., University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Nottingham University
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices and Discrimination
- Errors and Omissions
- Excess Liability, Bad Faith, and Fraud
- First Party Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Premise and Auto Liability
- Professional Liability
Mr. Danahey has been practicing for 12 years as an attorney. His experience includes defending insurance companies and insured entities in both first and third-party actions in state and federal courts. Mr. Danahey has defended matters as sole trial counsel from inception to verdict.
Mr. Danahey has also served as in-house counsel for two large, national corporations and in that capacity managed and directly handled nationwide litigation, consulted and advised C-suite personnel in addition to varying internal corporate matters.
Mr. Danahey volunteers at CARPLS legal aid and has also volunteered as a mentor through HFS Chicago Scholars.
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- State of Wisconsin
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- State Bar Association of Wisconsin
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- Cancer Legal Resource Center
- Association of Corporate Counsel