- J.D. The John Marshall Law School
- B.A. Indiana University
- Personal and Commercial General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Workers' Compensation
Mr. Mirkov has been practicing for over thirty years as an attorney. His experience includes defending both insurance companies and their insureds in first and third party actions. Mr. Mirkov has defended matters as trial counsel from inception to verdict.
Mr. Mirkov has also served as in-house counsel to three large insurance companies and, in that capacity, has defended hundreds of cases involving first and third party negligence. He has extensive experience in defending personal injury, premises liability, product liability, and general negligence claims.
- State of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association